Here at Divine Noise, with the help of Tech Flex, I am pleased to offer my straight cables in a wide variety of colors (35), with no compromise on quality! I have been using the black Tech Flex for more than a decade when building pedalboards. I am not only very familiar with them, but know their products to be constructed with the utmost attention to creating an outstanding product.
For those of you unfamiliar with Tech Flex, they manufacture braided outer sleeving. I normally use Tech Flex to bundle wires together when building pedalboard looms. With its .10 mil thickness, the braided sleeving offers an added layer of protection- not that they need it!
I am happy to offer this option to satisfy those with the desire flare, while still maintaining the quality that I believe in and that you will trust. I guarantee an exceptional color guitar cable that meets my stringent standards of superiority, not only in the longevity of its performance, but also reliably supplying an unparalleled tone.
- 20 AWG stranded center conductor, a spiral shield of bare copper providing 95% coverage. Semi-conductive PVC covering reduces Tribo-Electric Noise and provides clean, low-noise performances, without microphonics.
- Low capacitance (30 pF/FT) provide a rich warm tone, not bright, harsh or brittle- the result of overly low capacitance- and not too dull or muddy- caused by too high of a capacitance.
- The oxygen free copper used in our cables delivers the purest sound quality while remaining flexible and noise free
- Thick (.280”), heavy-duty PVC outer jacket designed to withstand the rigors of heavy use while maintaining flexibility.
- Every cable is soldered by hand using the highest quality silver solder.
- Available in G&H Industries or Neutrik silentPLUG* plugs
- Completely made by hand in the USA.
- Divine Noise offers a lifetime no hassle warranty on every cable.