Inheriting versatility, high sonic quality, and high durability from FREE THE TONE’s flagship switcher ARC-3, the downsized version, ARC-53M is now available!
Without any compromises, the basic features such as the HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) circuit driven by internal ±15VDC, and control of MIDI devices, are packed into a smaller housing.
Try Free The Tone’s new Audio Routing Controller ARC-53M, designed to make professional quality more accessible!
The Free The Tone ARC-53M is based on the know-how developed from many years of building custom products for top musicians. The ARC-53M has a built-in
HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) circuit to preserve the original characteristics of a bass, guitar, effects and amp. It manages everything at the input and output, including the send and return for effects, and the signal line.
- MIDI program change numbers and MIDI control change numbers can be sent simultaneously.
- Number of MIDI Program Change Number Parallel Sends: 4 (MIDI Send Channels: CH1–CH4 fixed)
- Number of MIDI Control Change Number Parallel Sends: 4
- Silent-click custom footswitches are adopted. These switches respond quickly to follow fast operation.
- The distance between the footswitches is 70 mm. By changing switch mount angles of the first and second rows, superb playability is obtained on this compact body.
- A special panel is provided for changing settings or selecting presets. Operability is drastically improved by reducing the levels of edit menus as much as possible. This greatly reduces the amount of time spent editing.
- Edit functions (copy, delete) for presets and banks are provided.
- By switching Display modes, the MIDI program change numbers for each channel that is currently being sent can be checked at a glance.
- The LED for each footswitch is covered by a lens to prevent sweat or other moisture from entering directly into the internal circuits. Also, a felt sheet is attached to the back of the display unit for further protection.
- High-strength molded plastic phone jacks are used to ensure safe and long term use.
- A Universal AC adapter, which supports voltages of 100–240VAC, is included.
- To prevent accidental operation of the control panel while playing, a LOCK function makes it possible to lock the operation buttons.
- FREE THE TONE HTS original HTS circuit implemented
- Number of Effect Loops: 5 (4 x series loop + 1 x separate loop)
- Number of Presets: 20 banks x 10 presets (total 200 presets)
- Control Terminals: 3 (switchable Latch or Momentary)
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ (HTS-IN)
- Output Impedance: Less than 200Ω
- Power Supply: Dedicated AC adapter（For USA: FA-1220D-JA/For UK: FA-1220D-UK/For Europe: FA-1220D-EU）
- Power Consumption: 12 VDC, approx. 400 mA (max.)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 330 x 60.5 x 92.5 mm, 12.99 x 2.38 x 3.64 inches (incl. protuberances such as footswitches, jacks, etc.)
- Weight (excl. AC adapter): approx. 1.1 kg (38.8 oz)