The Chroma Stereo Chorus is a micro-pitch shift dual chorus that achieves a thick, shimmering sound without the constant warbling of a traditional chorus effect. In fact, some musicians use expensive rack gear to get this effect—Chroma Stereo Chorus simply puts this in an easy-to-use pedal.
Chroma Stereo Chorus ranges from extremely subtle to thick & liquid. Since no artificial modulation is imposed, you can hear the subtle, natural beat frequencies between the multiple voices.
If you prefer the modulation of a traditional chorus, we have you covered. Simply use Pedal Customizer to change the Chroma into a modulation chorus that rivals the best chorus pedals available.
Chroma Stereo Chorus can create a stereo output from a mono input. It routes the dry signal both outputs and adds stereo chorus—unlike many other choruses that route the dry signal to one output and the chorus output to the other.
It works great in mono: just plug into Input 1 and Output 1. And, of course, the Chroma Stereo Chorus will add stereo chorus to any stereo input. The stereo input will be preserved when routed to the stereo outputs.
- Mix controls the amount of effect. You can easily get subtle chorusing by turning the Mix knob down.
- Width controls the amount of pitch transposition up to approximately +/-7 cents. In stereo, there is a different transposed voice on each output.
- Δ Knob is Regeneration but can be changed to Tone or Modulation Rate using Pedal Customizer
- Stereo or mono input and output
- Mix, Width, and Tone/Regeneration/Speed (Δ) controls
- Compatible with Pedal Customizer software for PC and Mac
- Expression inputs for Mix and Width (1/4″-to-3.5mm adapter sold separately)
- Buffered bypass
- Very high input impedance: no “tone suck”
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Small footprint
- Made in Orange County, California USA