The Hartman Compressor recreates the tight, transparent squeeze and legendary soft-clipping of one of the first (and smallest) guitar compressors. The Hartman Compressor improves upon the design with External Ratio and Gain controls, LED, external 9VDC jack, and heavy duty True-bypass switching.
External Ratio control provides instant access to different levels of compression while the Gain control permits matching of output level to bypass, making the pedal equally comfortable boosting leads or riding the swells of a pedal steel. With Ratio turned down the pedal functions as a warm overdrive with plenty of gain to spare for pushing downstream effects or amps into breakup.
• Original metal-can Op-amp
• External Ratio and Gain controls
• Heavy duty True-bypass switching.
• 2.1mm 9vdc power jack (center negative)
• 9v battery included
• LED indicator
• One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
• <20mA @ 9VDC (negative ground)
• Length: 4.5″ (115mm)
• Width: 2.3″ (59mm)
• Height: 2.1″ (54mm)