Although the Matt Schofield Signature Model MS SOV SPECIAL was discontinued in December 2013, in response to an overwhelming demand from our customers, it has been revived as a standard pedal MS SOV (MS-2V). Though it no longer has Matt Schofield’s signature on the front side, the power is increased internally to +/-15DVC and the HTS circuit is implemented to prevent signal degradation when bypassed, the same as the original model. Also we made every effort with the MS SOV/MS-2V to recreate the equivalent sound quality of the original signature model.
Please enjoy the fat and smooth tone, and wide dynamic range of the “MS SOV/MS-2V”.
- The power is increased internally to +/-15Vdc to provide a wide dynamic range and rich expression.
- HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) circuit is included, which manages everything at the input and output, including the send and return for effects, and the signal line.
- Astoundingly excellent Signal-to-Noise ratio.
- Reliable, high-quality parts are used to ensure long life and stable sound.
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Output Impedance: less than 200Ω
- Controls: LEVEL, TONE, DRIVE
- Connectors: 1/4-inch phone jack x 2 (INPUT and OUTPUT) DC9V input jack (AC adaptor jack)
- Power Supply: 9V battery or AC adaptor
- Power Consumption: DC9V, 90mA (Max)
- Dimensions: 115 (D) x 72 (H) x 50 (H) mm(Including foot switch, jack and rubber feet)
- Weight: 250g approx. (Not including battery)