The EFX MKIV Audio Controller is the ultimate floor-based switching system. It is a compact, easy to use, has 10 fully programmable loops, 4 function switches and a MIDI foot controller.
The EFX MKIV Audio Controller has 250 memory locations, configured as 50 banks of 5 presets, plus a global preset. It can transmit 6 MIDI Program Change messages on 6 MIDI channels and 28 MIDI Control Change messages on an appointed MIDI channel. Also one continuous controller port(XPDL) is included and can be programmed with a designated MIDI channel and controller number.
The EFX MKIV Audio Controller has a low-noise, high quality buffer to prevent the loss of guitar signal. The input buffer can be bypassed for Hi-Z input pedals such as Fuzzes etc.
- 10 audio loops arranged in a group of 6/4.
- Last 2 audio loops stereo capability.
- 4 function switches (latched or momentary).
- 5 presets per bank
- 5 presets per song
- 251 preset memory locations
- 50 banks of 5 presets, plus a Global Preset
- One expression pedal port (global or preset)
- Song and set modes
- Create up to 99 songs
- Organize the 99 Songs into 9 sets of 32 songs
- 2-line x 16-character LCD display with backlight
- Easily copy presets, banks, songs and sets
- Easily name presets and songs
- Bulk data dump and load capability
- Heavy-duty stomp switches and gold-plated relays